Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Kaj Pindal is Alive and Well

There have been reports that Kaj Pindal passed away. The reports are wrong. Not only did I see Kaj in a faculty meeting after the reports were posted, a friend has since called Kaj to re-confirm that he is alive and well.

Next semester, Kaj will once again bring his experience and his expertise to the students at Sheridan College. He'll be teaching animation history and will continue to help fourth year students with their films. And may that continue for a long time to come.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mark,

Thank you for posting this . I saw the report on CartoonBrew earlier this evening and had actually passed it along to some of my Sheridan classmates. Then when I looked again they had taken the report down.

I am so glad to hear that Kaj is alive and well. Please give him my greetings and wishes for a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year and many years to come !

Steve Schnier said...

Mark,
Please say hello to Kaj and send along my best regards!
Cheers,
Steve

Sean said...

That's a relief. Kaj's the best. Here he is on YouTube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJH9UGt4Ews

warren said...

That's horrible! How did such a rumour even get started??

May he live forever...

Anonymous said...

Does anyone know the whereabouts of his daughter Kristina? She is also an animator and last I heard had moved to Denmark...