Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Links Addendum

Stephen Worth has informed me that my link to ASIFA-Hollywood was out of date. I've updated the link to the main site as well as the Animation Archive on the right.

Tom Sito has informed me that I've neglected to list his blog. As Tom has accepted many of my corrections, it's only right that I accept his. For those who don't know him (which is probably a tiny minority of the animation industry), Tom has worked on films such as Who Framed Roger Rabbit, Beauty and the Beast, The Lion King, The Prince of Egypt and Osmosis Jones in roles that included animator, story artist, director, raconteur and general bon vivant. He also served as the President of The Animation guild for several years. His blog is a compilation of the day's historical events with a special interest in animation.

And David Nethery was good enough to point out that my link to The Animation Guild blog was also busted, so I've fixed that as well. Speaking of David, I've added a link to his blog, too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, Mark, while you're at it :

your link to The Animation Guild Blog is broken .

It should be :

http://animationguildblog.blogspot.com/