Sunday, February 24, 2008

Two New Links

I've added two new links on the side. The first is Brad Goodchild, who I had the pleasure of working with at Nelvana years ago. Recent posts of his include work by Disney designers Albert Hurter and Ferdinand Horvath.

The other link is Kevin Koch, who I've never had the pleasure of meeting. His recent posts have included some James Baxter quicktimes from Sinbad as well as some very interesting discussions about spacing (that's the distance between drawings or frames for those who don't know).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sinbad's a typo.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the linkage, Mark. Next time you're in LA look me up, I'll buy you a drink!

Mark Mayerson said...

I've corrected the spelling of Sinbad. The DreamWorks version definitely omits the 'd' though other versions, like Popeye, include it.

Anonymous said...

Hey Mark
Thanks for the link and post.I will be putting up more on Horvath and Hurter, the racial stuff won't fly anymore...the Horvath stuff in the catalogue is quite good and a lot of people don't know him as well as Hurter. Hope all is well, I love reading your blog, also been in touch with Sito down here in LA, my short is moving slowly at Disney.