Friday, August 08, 2014

Guys with Pencils Down to Stubs

Andrew (left) and Adam
Andrew Murray and Adam Hines, the hosts of the Guys with Pencils podcast, have decided to pack it in after a few more episodes.  The podcast has featured people from animation, comics and games, giving the audience a chance to learn more about each of those fields and the careers of dozens of working artists.

The podcasts will remain available for awhile, but if you're not familiar with them, now's your chance to cherry pick the 172 episodes (so far) for whatever artists or fields you are interested in.

As somebody who has appeared on the podcast multiple times, I'd like to publicly thank Adam and Andrew for the opportunity to air my views on things like creator rights and for providing the animation community with such an informative resource.

I'm sure we haven't heard the last of these two.  I've watched them go from students to working professionals and I look forward to seeing what they'll accomplish in the future.

2 comments:

S. Stephani Soejono said...

I am biased, but I'd say they have one of the best creative industry podcast because their guests come from different backgrounds and generations --from the old school guys (you and Scott) to post-internet fame people like Natasha Allegri and Tyson Hesse. Not to mention, they are pretty entertaining on their own right

Andrea K Haid said...

I love Andrew and Adam's podcast! It was always entertaining and informative.