Sunday, May 07, 2006

Apologies to those who commented

My apologies to those who commented and who wondered why their comments were not showing up. I'm still getting the hang of Blogger and I screwed up some settings. I think that I have things working now so that if you comment, it will appear without a problem.

Thanks to those who provided information in their comments. All very much appreciated.

Sometime in the next week, I'll be putting up animator identifications for the Lantz cartoon The Pied Piper of Basin Street.

3 comments:

Thad said...

Cool! Pied Piper Basin Street was always one of my favorites.

You need to save some of them drafts for me though, Mark! ;-)

Duck Dodgers said...

This blog will be one of my frequent daily stops.
Great job here!

Anonymous said...

Hi, Mark. I'm looking forward to your intelligent and thoughtful comments on animation's history, and what's going on today.