Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Crunch Time Again

Postings may be less frequent for the next 6-8 weeks. As the school year ends, I've got grading to take care of. In addition to that, my thesis is crawling towards the finish line. I've got revisions to do on it and an eventual defense. Another item is family business that must be taken care of in mid-April, so I'm trying to move everything forward at the same time.

You have my solemn pledge, however, that the Pinocchio mosaic will be finished, though it may be slow going for a while. Maybe I'll be surprised and things will go more smoothly than I expect, but just in case, this is a warning.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't believe him, folks. Mark may try to convince you that he's taking that straight and narrow path as his conscience dictates, but you know he's really hoppin' the next coach to Pleasure Island!